Monday, 20 August 2012

Hawaii night

Aloha!!! So happy that I went Hawaii night. We all dress like Hawaiian, but we are not pizzas. Muahahahahaha >< Get it?? Before the Hawaii night, we went outing. Bowling is the only think we play during outing. But we really had fun.

I really wish that I can have a trip to Hawaii. All those TV programs showed about Hawaii and I feel so FUN just by watching it. Now I get a chance to experience something Hawaii. Is super duper fun!!! Although no seas nor sand surround us, enthusiasm atmosphere surrounded us :) 

I LOVE THIS THE MOST ><

X.PeiYu is so cute. *sunshine*

To the LEFT and to the RIGHT. :D

Jen . Ming . Me

Hi PHOEBE~~~
Ehh??? Bye~~~

Bee . YeeTeng . Me . KokTim
Yang paling "hiao" sekali ><

Last sekali... See pattern banyak2 punya orang~~
Hahahahahahhaha ><

Our name "SKYMM"

No comments:

Post a Comment